The National Science Council (NSC102-2745-M009-001-ASP and NSC102-2113-M-213-002-MY2) and the Ministry of Education, Taiwan (“ATU Plan” of National Chiao Tung University) supported this work. The National Center for High-Performance Computing provided computer time.
Infrared Spectra of Protonated Coronene and Its Neutral Counterpart in Solid Parahydrogen: Implications for Unidentified Interstellar Infrared Emission Bands†
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1021–1024, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Bahou, M., Wu, Y.-J. and Lee, Y.-P. (2014), Infrared Spectra of Protonated Coronene and Its Neutral Counterpart in Solid Parahydrogen: Implications for Unidentified Interstellar Infrared Emission Bands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1021–1024. doi: 10.1002/anie.201308971
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC102-2745-M009-001-ASP, NSC102-2113-M-213-002-MY2
- Ministry of Education, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!