These authors contributed equally to this work.
Electronic Metal–Support Interactions in Single-Atom Catalysts†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3418–3421, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Hu, P., Huang, Z., Amghouz, Z., Makkee, M., Xu, F., Kapteijn, F., Dikhtiarenko, A., Chen, Y., Gu, X. and Tang, X. (2014), Electronic Metal–Support Interactions in Single-Atom Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3418–3421. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309248
This work was financially supported by the NSFC (21277032), the NCET (120131), the SCAPC (201306), and the Netherlands–China exchange program (13CDP013). The XAS and SXRD measurements were conducted at the Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility, Chinese Academy of Sciences. We acknowledge Bart van der Linden and Jorrit Posthuma de Boer for their assistance with the TAP experiments.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21277032, 120131, 201306, 13CDP013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!