This work was supported by the Dutch Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) by a VIDI grant. Prof. E. Bouwman is kindly acknowledged for scientific discussion and support.
Activation of a Photodissociative Ruthenium Complex by Triplet–Triplet Annihilation Upconversion in Liposomes†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1029–1033, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Askes, S. H. C., Bahreman, A. and Bonnet, S. (2014), Activation of a Photodissociative Ruthenium Complex by Triplet–Triplet Annihilation Upconversion in Liposomes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1029–1033. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309389
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- Dutch Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!