Supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2013CB632405 and 2014CB239303), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21033003 and 21273039), the State Key Laboratory of NBC Protection for Civilian (SKLNBC2013-04K), and the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (20133514110003).
Cobalt Imidazolate Metal–Organic Frameworks Photosplit CO2 under Mild Reaction Conditions†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1034–1038, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, S., Yao, W., Lin, J., Ding, Z. and Wang, X. (2014), Cobalt Imidazolate Metal–Organic Frameworks Photosplit CO2 under Mild Reaction Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1034–1038. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309426
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB632405, 2014CB239303
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21033003, 21273039
- State Key Laboratory of NBC Protection for Civilian. Grant Number: SKLNBC2013-04K
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20133514110003
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.