I.M.H. thanks Virginia VanDelinder and Nathan F. Bouxsein for assistance with optical microscopy. This work was performed at the Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies, an Office of Science User Facility operated for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science. Supported by the Laboratory Directed Research and Development program at Sandia National Laboratories, a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
Salt, Shake, Fuse—Giant Hybrid Polymer/Lipid Vesicles through Mechanically Activated Fusion†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3372–3376, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Henderson, I. M. and Paxton, W. F. (2014), Salt, Shake, Fuse—Giant Hybrid Polymer/Lipid Vesicles through Mechanically Activated Fusion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3372–3376. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309433
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!