The Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF Award No. NRF-RF2010-03 to C.A.N.) is kindly acknowledged for supporting this research.
Dependency of the Tunneling Decay Coefficient in Molecular Tunneling Junctions on the Topography of the Bottom Electrodes†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3377–3381, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Yuan, L., Jiang, L., Zhang, B. and Nijhuis, C. A. (2014), Dependency of the Tunneling Decay Coefficient in Molecular Tunneling Junctions on the Topography of the Bottom Electrodes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3377–3381. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309506
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-RF2010-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!