We thank the National Science Foundation (CHE-1110911, to L.I.), the Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports (098-0982933-2911 to K. M.-M.), and the Ben-Gurion University Research Fund for Scientific Relations (to R.G.) for financial support. We thank Dr. Soumyadip Ghosh for growing crystals of the ⋅3 complex.
Cucurbituril⋅Guest Pair with an Attomolar Dissociation Constant†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 988–993, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Cao, L., Šekutor, M., Zavalij, P. Y., Mlinarić-Majerski, K., Glaser, R. and Isaacs, L. (2014), Cucurbituril⋅Guest Pair with an Attomolar Dissociation Constant. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 988–993. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309635
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1110911
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports. Grant Number: 098-0982933-2911
- Ben-Gurion University Research Fund for Scientific Relations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!