This work was supported by the Non-Equilibrium Energy Research Center (NERC), which is an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award DE-SC0000989.
Storage of Electrical Information in Metal–Organic-Framework Memristors†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 17, pages 4437–4441, April 22, 2014
How to Cite
Yoon, S. M., Warren, S. C. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2014), Storage of Electrical Information in Metal–Organic-Framework Memristors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4437–4441. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309642
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0000989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!