We thank the EPSRC (Leadership Fellowship to D.J.D.) and the EC [IEF to I.O. (PIEF-GA-2010-275788)] for funding, Alison Hawkins and David Barber of the Department of Chemistry, University of Oxford, for X-ray analysis, and the Oxford Chemical Crystallography Service for the use of their instrumentation.
Direct Catalytic Enantio- and Diastereoselective Mannich Reaction of Isocyanoacetates and Ketimines†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3462–3465, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Ortín, I. and Dixon, D. J. (2014), Direct Catalytic Enantio- and Diastereoselective Mannich Reaction of Isocyanoacetates and Ketimines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3462–3465. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309719
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- EC. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2010-275788)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!