We acknowledge the University of South Florida for financial support of this work. The crystal diffraction of MMCF-2 was carried out at the Advanced Photo Source on beamline 15ID-B of ChemMatCARS Sector 12 (NSF/CHE-0822838, DE-AC02-06CH11357).
Crystal Engineering of an nbo Topology Metal–Organic Framework for Chemical Fixation of CO2 under Ambient Conditions†
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2615–2619, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Gao, W.-Y., Chen, Y., Niu, Y., Williams, K., Cash, L., Perez, P. J., Wojtas, L., Cai, J., Chen, Y.-S. and Ma, S. (2014), Crystal Engineering of an nbo Topology Metal–Organic Framework for Chemical Fixation of CO2 under Ambient Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 2615–2619. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309778
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2013
- University of South Florida. Grant Numbers: NSF/CHE-0822838, DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!