This research was funded by the Precourt Institute for Energy and the Stinehart/Reed Awards Fund. We thank Stanford University for generous start-up funds and the Stanford Gabilan Fund for partial support of D.S. Single-crystal and powder X-ray diffraction studies were performed at the Stanford Nanocharacterization Laboratory (SNL), part of the Stanford Nano Shared Facilities. We also thank M. Gembicky for assistance with crystallography, and Profs. J. Du Bois, R. M. Waymouth, and J. I. Brauman for helpful discussions.
Reversible and Irreversible Chemisorption in Nonporous-Crystalline Hybrids†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 1039–1042, January 20, 2014
How to Cite
Solis-Ibarra, D. and Karunadasa, H. I. (2014), Reversible and Irreversible Chemisorption in Nonporous-Crystalline Hybrids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1039–1042. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309786
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Precourt Institute for Energy
- Stinehart/Reed Awards Fund
- Stanford University
- Stanford Gabilan Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!