We are grateful for financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21225210, 21121062, and 20923005), the National Basic Research Program of China (973-2011CB808700), the Science Technology Commission of the Shanghai Municipality (11JC1415000), and the CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams.
Copper-Catalyzed Intermolecular Trifluoromethylazidation of Alkenes: Convenient Access to CF3-Containing Alkyl Azides†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1881–1886, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, F., Qi, X., Liang, Z., Chen, P. and Liu, G. (2014), Copper-Catalyzed Intermolecular Trifluoromethylazidation of Alkenes: Convenient Access to CF3-Containing Alkyl Azides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 1881–1886. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309991
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21225210, 21121062, 20923005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973-2011CB808700
- Science Technology Commission of the Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 11JC1415000
- CAS/SAFEA International Partnership Program for Creative Research Teams
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!