These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Electroactive Biotin-Doped Polypyrrole Substrate That Immobilizes and Releases EpCAM-Positive Cancer Cells†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4597–4602, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Jeon, S., Moon, J.-M., Lee, E. S., Kim, Y. H. and Cho, Y. (2014), An Electroactive Biotin-Doped Polypyrrole Substrate That Immobilizes and Releases EpCAM-Positive Cancer Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4597–4602. doi: 10.1002/anie.201309998
This work was supported by a National Cancer Center grant from the Republic of Korea (1310180-1).
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2013
- Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 1310180-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!