This work was supported by the Singapore National Research Foundation (CREATE Programme of Nanomaterials for Energy and Water Management and NRF-RF2009-04).
A Synergistic Capture Strategy for Enhanced Detection and Elimination of Bacteria†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 23, pages 5837–5841, June 2, 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y.-Q., Zhu, B., Li, Y., Leow, W. R., Goh, R., Ma, B., Fong, E., Tang, M. and Chen, X. (2014), A Synergistic Capture Strategy for Enhanced Detection and Elimination of Bacteria. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 5837–5841. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310135
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-RF2009-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!