We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the European Union, Mid Sweden University, and Swedish National Research Council. The Berzelii Center EXSELENT is financially supported by VR and the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems (VINNOVA). The Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation is acknowledged for an equipment grant for the electron microscopy facilities at Stockholm University.
Combined Heterogeneous Metal/Chiral Amine: Multiple Relay Catalysis for Versatile Eco-Friendly Synthesis†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3447–3451, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Deiana, L., Jiang, Y., Palo-Nieto, C., Afewerki, S., Incerti-Pradillos, C. A., Verho, O., Tai, C.-W., Johnston, E. V. and Córdova, A. (2014), Combined Heterogeneous Metal/Chiral Amine: Multiple Relay Catalysis for Versatile Eco-Friendly Synthesis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3447–3451. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310216
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- European Union
- Swedish National Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!