These authors contributed equally to this work.
Long-Lived 1H Nuclear Spin Singlet in Dimethyl Maleate Revealed by Addition of Thiols†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3396–3399, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Soon, P. C., Jerschow, A. and Canary, J. W. (2014), Long-Lived 1H Nuclear Spin Singlet in Dimethyl Maleate Revealed by Addition of Thiols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3396–3399. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310284
This work was supported by NSF grants CHE-0848234 (J.C.) and CHE-0957586 (A.J.). The experiments were performed in the Shared Instrument Facility of the Department of Chemistry, New York University, supported by the US National Science Foundation under Grant No. CHE0116222.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0848234, CHE-0957586
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!