We thank Bettina Wünsch, Thorben Cordes, Marco Monecke, and Dominik Pfennig for fruitful discussions. This work was supported by BMBF (13N11461) and DFG (TI 329/6-1). P.H. is grateful for a scholarship from the Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes.
Geminate Recombination as a Photoprotection Mechanism for Fluorescent Dyes†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 22, pages 5685–5688, May 26, 2014
How to Cite
Holzmeister, P., Gietl, A. and Tinnefeld, P. (2014), Geminate Recombination as a Photoprotection Mechanism for Fluorescent Dyes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 5685–5688. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310300
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- BMBF. Grant Number: 13N11461
- DFG. Grant Number: TI 329/6-1
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!