This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, GRK 1782) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI, Chemie-Fonds-Stipendium for B.W.). We thank Prof. Dr. R. Conrad and M. Klose (MPI for Terrestrical Microbiology) for the possibility to perform GC-MS measurements, and PD Dr. F. Weigend for helpful discussions.
Formation of [Bi11]3−, A Homoatomic, Polycyclic Bismuth Polyanion, by Pyridine-Assisted Decomposition of [GaBi3]2−†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4704–4708, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Weinert, B., Eulenstein, A. R., Ababei, R. and Dehnen, S. (2014), Formation of [Bi11]3−, A Homoatomic, Polycyclic Bismuth Polyanion, by Pyridine-Assisted Decomposition of [GaBi3]2−. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4704–4708. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310456
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: GRK 1782
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!