Funding by the EPSRC (EP/H048804/1), the DFG (SCHE 906/4-1), and the Krupp Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. R.B. thanks Prof. Dr. R. Elsässer, Dr. P. Zinterhof, and the Austrian Center for Scientific Computing for the provision of computational resources.
Dismutational and Global-Minimum Isomers of Heavier 1,4-Dimetallatetrasilabenzenes of Group 14†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3514–3518, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Jana, A., Huch, V., Repisky, M., Berger, R. J. F. and Scheschkewitz, D. (2014), Dismutational and Global-Minimum Isomers of Heavier 1,4-Dimetallatetrasilabenzenes of Group 14. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3514–3518. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310475
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/H048804/1
- DFG. Grant Number: SCHE 906/4-1
- Krupp Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!