This research was supported by COST CM0702 (No. SER C08.0101) and by the Swiss NSF through the NCCR-MUST.
Mapping of the Photoinduced Electron Traps in TiO2 by Picosecond X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 23, pages 5858–5862, June 2, 2014
How to Cite
Rittmann-Frank, M. H., Milne, C. J., Rittmann, J., Reinhard, M., Penfold, T. J. and Chergui, M. (2014), Mapping of the Photoinduced Electron Traps in TiO2 by Picosecond X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 5858–5862. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310522
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- Swiss NSF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!