This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. J.B. is grateful to the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Ph.D. scholarship. S.S.S. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a postdoctoral fellowship.
A B–C Double Bond Unit Coordinated to Platinum: An Alkylideneboryl Ligand that Is Isoelectronic to Neutral Aminoborylene Ligands†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 2240–2244, February 17, 2014
How to Cite
Brand, J., Braunschweig, H., Hupp, F., Phukan, A. K., Radacki, K. and Sen, S. S. (2014), A B–C Double Bond Unit Coordinated to Platinum: An Alkylideneboryl Ligand that Is Isoelectronic to Neutral Aminoborylene Ligands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 2240–2244. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310557
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!