We thank J. Jewett, E. Sletten, B. Belardi, J. Hudak, T. Gallagher, S. Laughlin and B. Swarts for helpful discussions and for critical reading of the manuscript. This work was supported by NIH grants to C.R.B. (GM58867) and S.L.A. (GM61952). The lamb1ab1166 allele was isolated in a screen supported by NIH grant HD22486 (to Charles B. Kimmel).
A Visualizable Chain-Terminating Inhibitor of Glycosaminoglycan Biosynthesis in Developing Zebrafish†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3347–3352, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Beahm, B. J., Dehnert, K. W., Derr, N. L., Kuhn, J., Eberhart, J. K., Spillmann, D., Amacher, S. L. and Bertozzi, C. R. (2014), A Visualizable Chain-Terminating Inhibitor of Glycosaminoglycan Biosynthesis in Developing Zebrafish. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3347–3352. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310569
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!