We are grateful to the Novartis-MIT Center for Continuous Manufacturing for financial support. We thank several colleagues at MIT (Dr. Yuan Zhang, Dr. Ping Zhang, and Dr. Jie Wu) and at Novartis (Dr. Berthold Schenkel, Dr. Gerhard Penn, and Dr. Benjamin Martin) for insightful discussions.
Continuous-Flow Synthesis of Functionalized Phenols by Aerobic Oxidation of Grignard Reagents†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3353–3357, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
He, Z. and Jamison, T. F. (2014), Continuous-Flow Synthesis of Functionalized Phenols by Aerobic Oxidation of Grignard Reagents. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3353–3357. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310572
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- Novartis-MIT Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!