This work was supported by the US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, via grants DE-FG02-03ER15411 (Hawaii) and DE-FG02-04ER15570 (Florida).
Gas-Phase Synthesis of the Benzyl Radical (C6H5CH2)†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4608–4613, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Dangi, B. B., Parker, D. S. N., Yang, T., Kaiser, R. I. and Mebel, A. M. (2014), Gas-Phase Synthesis of the Benzyl Radical (C6H5CH2). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4608–4613. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310612
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
- US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-03ER15411, DE-FG02-04ER15570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!