These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bioinspired Green Composite Lotus Fibers†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3358–3361, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, M., Shuai, H., Cheng, Q. and Jiang, L. (2014), Bioinspired Green Composite Lotus Fibers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3358–3361. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310656
This work was supported by the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects (2010CB934700), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21273017, 51103004), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-12-0034), the Beijing Nova Program (Z121103002512020), the Beijing Science and Technology Program (Z121100001312004), the Key Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJZD-EW-M01), and the 111 Project (No. B14009).
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21273017, 51103004, NCET-12-0034
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: Z121103002512020
- Beijing Science and Technology Program. Grant Number: Z121100001312004
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!