Computational work performed by Dr. P. Larini. We thank the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (programme blanc “EnolFun”) and Institut Universitaire de France for financial support of this work. We also thank Prof. B. Andrioletti and L. Sandjong-Kuigwa for free access to and assistance with in situ IR instrument and Dr. E. Clot for fruitful discussions and comments.
Ligand-Controlled α- and β-Arylation of Acyclic N-Boc Amines†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2678–2682, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Millet, A., Dailler, D., Larini, P. and Baudoin, O. (2014), Ligand-Controlled α- and β-Arylation of Acyclic N-Boc Amines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 2678–2682. doi: 10.1002/anie.201310904
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
- Institut Universitaire de France
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!