Financial support from the Centre of Excellence in Biocatalysis, Biotransformation and Biocatalytic Manufacture (CoEBio3: www.coebio3.org) and a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award are gratefully acknowledged.
Phenylalanine Ammonia Lyase Catalyzed Synthesis of Amino Acids by an MIO-Cofactor Independent Pathway†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4652–4656, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Lovelock, S. L., Lloyd, R. C. and Turner, N. J. (2014), Phenylalanine Ammonia Lyase Catalyzed Synthesis of Amino Acids by an MIO-Cofactor Independent Pathway. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4652–4656. doi: 10.1002/anie.201311061
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Centre of Excellence in Biocatalysis, Biotransformation and Biocatalytic Manufacture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!