This work was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council through grant number EP/J00961X/1, a Ph.D. studentship to J.A.C., and a studentship funded via the Bristol Chemical Synthesis Doctoral Training Centre (EP/G036764/1) to S.T.G.S.
A Flexible Solution to Anion Transport: Powerful Anionophores Based on a Cyclohexane Scaffold†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 22, pages 5609–5613, May 26, 2014
How to Cite
Cooper, J. A., Street, S. T. G. and Davis, A. P. (2014), A Flexible Solution to Anion Transport: Powerful Anionophores Based on a Cyclohexane Scaffold. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 5609–5613. doi: 10.1002/anie.201311071
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/J00961X/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!