These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Formation and Self-Assembly of Long Prebiotic Oligomers Produced by the Condensation of Unactivated Amino Acids on Oxide Surfaces†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4671–4674, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Martra, G., Deiana, C., Sakhno, Y., Barberis, I., Fabbiani, M., Pazzi, M. and Vincenti, M. (2014), The Formation and Self-Assembly of Long Prebiotic Oligomers Produced by the Condensation of Unactivated Amino Acids on Oxide Surfaces. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4671–4674. doi: 10.1002/anie.201311089
The University of Torino and the Compagnia di San Paolo are acknowledged for funding (Project No. ORTO11RRT5). The authors are grateful to Prof. P. Ugliengo for fruitful discussion.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Compagnia di San Paolo. Grant Number: ORTO11RRT5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!