This work was supported by the Australian Research Council, the Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering, the Australian Synchrotron, and the ESRF.
Pressure-Induced Intersite BiM (M=Ru, Ir) Valence Transitions in Hexagonal Perovskites†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 13, pages 3414–3417, March 24, 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Z., Auckett, J. E., Blanchard, P. E. R., Kennedy, B. J., Miiller, W., Zhou, Q., Avdeev, M., Johnson, M. R., Zbiri, M., Garbarino, G., Marshall, W. G., Gu, Q. and Ling, C. D. (2014), Pressure-Induced Intersite BiM (M=Ru, Ir) Valence Transitions in Hexagonal Perovskites. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3414–3417. doi: 10.1002/anie.201311159
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Australian Synchrotron
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!