We are grateful to the National Basic Research Program (grant number 2013CB834501), the Ministry of Education of China (grant number IRT1117), NSFC (grant number 91027008), and FANEDD (grant number 200930) for financial support.
Voltage-Driven Reversible Insertion into and Leaving from a Lipid Bilayer: Tuning Transmembrane Transport of Artificial Channels†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4578–4581, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Si, W., Li, Z.-T. and Hou, J.-L. (2014), Voltage-Driven Reversible Insertion into and Leaving from a Lipid Bilayer: Tuning Transmembrane Transport of Artificial Channels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4578–4581. doi: 10.1002/anie.201311249
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2013
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2013CB834501
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1117
- NSFC. Grant Number: 91027008
- FANEDD. Grant Number: 200930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!