C.H. gratefully acknowledges a fellowship from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG; HO 4778/1-1) and partial funding from the Pioneer Fund. L.W. acknowledges support from California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (RN1-00577-1) and US National Institutes of Health (1DP2OD004744-01 and P30CA014195).
Genetically Encoding Photoswitchable Click Amino Acids in Escherichia coli and Mammalian Cells†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 15, pages 3932–3936, April 7, 2014
How to Cite
Hoppmann, C., Lacey, V. K., Louie, G. V., Wei, J., Noel, J. P. and Wang, L. (2014), Genetically Encoding Photoswitchable Click Amino Acids in Escherichia coli and Mammalian Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3932–3936. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400001
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: HO 4778/1-1
- Pioneer Fund
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine. Grant Number: RN1-00577-1
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1DP2OD004744-01, P30CA014195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!