Generous support by the Max-Planck-Society and the European Research Council (Advanced Grant “High Performance Lewis Acid Organocatalysis, HIPOCAT”) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the members of our mass spectrometry department for their excellent service.
Organocatalytic Asymmetric Hydrolysis of Epoxides†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 31, pages 8142–8145, July 28, 2014
How to Cite
Monaco, M. R., Prévost, S. and List, B. (2014), Organocatalytic Asymmetric Hydrolysis of Epoxides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8142–8145. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400170
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- European Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!