The results presented are part a research program financed by the Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI), project no 775.
Self-assembled Dynamic 3D Fingerprints in Liquid-Crystal Coatings Towards Controllable Friction and Adhesion†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4542–4546, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, D. and Broer, D. J. (2014), Self-assembled Dynamic 3D Fingerprints in Liquid-Crystal Coatings Towards Controllable Friction and Adhesion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4542–4546. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400370
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
- Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI). Grant Number: 775
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!