We are grateful to Prof. P. Fuchs for generous gifts of chemicals and glassware. We thank Prof. Y. Xia’s group for MS assistance as well as Prof. Fukuyama and Prof. Yokoshima for experimental suggestions regarding the pyridone synthesis step. We thank the NYU Molecular Design Institute for the purchase of the Bruker SMART APEXII Diffractometer and Dr. Chunhua Hu for assistance with data collection and structure determination. Financial support from Purdue University, Purdue Center for Cancer Research, and Purdue Research Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. M.D. is a recipient of the 2013 ORAU Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Enhancement Award.
Divergent Total Syntheses of Lyconadins A and C†
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 15, pages 3922–3925, April 7, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Haskins, C. W., Zhang, W., Low, P. L. and Dai, M. (2014), Divergent Total Syntheses of Lyconadins A and C. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3922–3925. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400416
- Issue online: 3 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
- Purdue University
- Purdue Center for Cancer Research
- Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!