These authors contributed equally to this work.
Macroscopic Free-Standing Hierarchical 3D Architectures Assembled from Silver Nanowires by Ice Templating†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4561–4566, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Gao, H.-L., Xu, L., Long, F., Pan, Z., Du, Y.-X., Lu, Y., Ge, J. and Yu, S.-H. (2014), Macroscopic Free-Standing Hierarchical 3D Architectures Assembled from Silver Nanowires by Ice Templating. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4561–4566. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400457
This work is supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, the National Basic Research Program of China (Grants 2012BAD32B05-4, 2010CB934700, 2013CB933900, 2014CB931800), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492, J1030412), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant KJZD-EW-M01-1).
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012BAD32B05-4, 2010CB934700, 2013CB933900, 2014CB931800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492, J1030412
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!