These authors contributed equally to this work.
Macroscopic Free-Standing Hierarchical 3D Architectures Assembled from Silver Nanowires by Ice Templating†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4561–4566, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Gao, H.-L., Xu, L., Long, F., Pan, Z., Du, Y.-X., Lu, Y., Ge, J. and Yu, S.-H. (2014), Macroscopic Free-Standing Hierarchical 3D Architectures Assembled from Silver Nanowires by Ice Templating. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4561–4566. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400457
This work is supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology of China, the National Basic Research Program of China (Grants 2012BAD32B05-4, 2010CB934700, 2013CB933900, 2014CB931800), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492, J1030412), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant KJZD-EW-M01-1).
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012BAD32B05-4, 2010CB934700, 2013CB933900, 2014CB931800
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492, J1030412
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01-1
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.