This work was supported by a National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government (MEST) (grant number NRF-2009-0094219), and by the Research Center Program of IBS (Institute for Basic Science) in Korea. This work was also supported by the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) grant funded by the Korea government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy though the human resources development program (grant number 20124010203320) and the Energy Efficiency & Resources program (grant number 20132020000270). This work was also supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MSIP) (grant numbers 2009-0083512 and 2013-000688).
Superior Rechargeability and Efficiency of Lithium–Oxygen Batteries: Hierarchical Air Electrode Architecture Combined with a Soluble Catalyst†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 15, pages 3926–3931, April 7, 2014
How to Cite
Lim, H.-D., Song, H., Kim, J., Gwon, H., Bae, Y., Park, K.-Y., Hong, J., Kim, H., Kim, T., Kim, Y. H., Lepró, X., Ovalle-Robles, R., Baughman, R. H. and Kang, K. (2014), Superior Rechargeability and Efficiency of Lithium–Oxygen Batteries: Hierarchical Air Electrode Architecture Combined with a Soluble Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 3926–3931. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400711
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Number: NRF-2009-0094219
- Research Center Program of IBS
- Korea government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy. Grant Numbers: 20124010203320, 20132020000270
- Korea government (MSIP). Grant Numbers: 2009-0083512, 2013-000688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!