Will Zeolite-Based Catalysis be as Relevant in Future Biorefineries as in Crude Oil Refineries?
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 33, pages 8621–8626, August 11, 2014
How to Cite
Jacobs, P. A., Dusselier, M. and Sels, B. F. (2014), Will Zeolite-Based Catalysis be as Relevant in Future Biorefineries as in Crude Oil Refineries?. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 8621–8626. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400922
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!