We gratefully acknowledge the NSF for partial financial support. We express our gratitude to Dr. Shao-Liang Zheng for his exceptional work in conducting X-Ray crystallographic analyses. J.A.M.M. acknowledges Pfizer for financial support through the ACS SURF program. I.B.S. acknowledges postdoctoral fellowship support from the National Institutes of Health (F32M099233). Z.Z. is a Howard Hughes Medical Institute International Student Research fellow.
Stereocontrolled Synthesis of syn-β-Hydroxy-α-Amino Acids by Direct Aldolization of Pseudoephenamine Glycinamide†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4642–4647, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Seiple, I. B., Mercer, J. A. M., Sussman, R. J., Zhang, Z. and Myers, A. G. (2014), Stereocontrolled Synthesis of syn-β-Hydroxy-α-Amino Acids by Direct Aldolization of Pseudoephenamine Glycinamide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4642–4647. doi: 10.1002/anie.201400928
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: F32M099233, Howard Hughes Medical Institute International Student Research fellow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!