We thank Spencer Dreher (Merck) and Tim Cernak (Merck) for helpful discussions, Tom Novak (Merck) for obtaining high-resolution mass spectra, and Tom Vickery (Merck) for assistance with safety studies of the reagents.
Late-Stage Functionalization of Biologically Active Heterocycles Through Photoredox Catalysis†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 19, pages 4802–4806, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
DiRocco, D. A., Dykstra, K., Krska, S., Vachal, P., Conway, D. V. and Tudge, M. (2014), Late-Stage Functionalization of Biologically Active Heterocycles Through Photoredox Catalysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4802–4806. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402023
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!