We gratefully acknowledge EPSRC (S.N. and C.M.P.), AstraZeneca (C.F.C.), CNPq SWB (L.de C.A.), Humboldt fellowship (H.L.), NSERC (P.T.) and the BP 1702 Professorship endowment (S.V.L.) for funding. We thank Prof. Ahn (Korea Maritime University) for kindly providing spectroscopic data of spirodienal A and Johnson-Matthey for their assistance with the hydrogenation step.
Accelerating Spirocyclic Polyketide Synthesis using Flow Chemistry†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 19, pages 4915–4920, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Newton, S., Carter, C. F., Pearson, C. M., de C. Alves, L., Lange, H., Thansandote, P. and Ley, S. V. (2014), Accelerating Spirocyclic Polyketide Synthesis using Flow Chemistry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4915–4920. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402056
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- CNPq SWB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!