These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enantioselective Addition of Silicon Nucleophiles to Aldimines Using a Preformed NHC–Copper(I) Complex as the Catalyst†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 19, pages 4964–4967, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Hensel, A., Nagura, K., Delvos, L. B. and Oestreich, M. (2014), Enantioselective Addition of Silicon Nucleophiles to Aldimines Using a Preformed NHC–Copper(I) Complex as the Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4964–4967. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402086
This research was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Oe 249/3-2) and the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (postdoctoral fellowship to K.N., 2013–2014). M.O. is indebted to the Einstein Foundation (Berlin) for an endowed professorship. We thank Dr. Devendra J. Vyas (Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster) for his initial contributions. NHC=N-heterocyclic carbene.
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Oe 249/3-2
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!