These authors contributed equally to this work.
Controlled Synthesis of Conjugated Microporous Polymer Films: Versatile Platforms for Highly Sensitive and Label-Free Chemo- and Biosensing†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 19, pages 4850–4855, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Gu, C., Huang, N., Gao, J., Xu, F., Xu, Y. and Jiang, D. (2014), Controlled Synthesis of Conjugated Microporous Polymer Films: Versatile Platforms for Highly Sensitive and Label-Free Chemo- and Biosensing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4850–4855. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402141
This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) from MEXT (Japan; 24245030).
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- MEXT. Grant Number: 24245030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!