These studies were supported by the NIH (DK031450 to E.I.S.; GM60353 to K.D.K.; postdoctoral fellowship GM085914 to M.K.E.).
Observation of a CuII2(μ-1,2-peroxo)/CuIII2(μ-oxo)2 Equilibrium and its Implications for Copper–Dioxygen Reactivity†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 19, pages 4935–4939, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Kieber-Emmons, M. T., Ginsbach, J. W., Wick, P. K., Lucas, H. R., Helton, M. E., Lucchese, B., Suzuki, M., Zuberbühler, A. D., Karlin, K. D. and Solomon, E. I. (2014), Observation of a CuII2(μ-1,2-peroxo)/CuIII2(μ-oxo)2 Equilibrium and its Implications for Copper–Dioxygen Reactivity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4935–4939. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402166
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK031450, GM60353, GM085914
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!