We are grateful to Prof. Dr. Andreas Bechthold and to Dipl.-Biol. E. Welle (both Institut für Pharmazeutische Wissenschaften, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg) for an authentic sample of α-lipomycin and for assisting in growing and extracting Streptomyces aureofaciens (Tü 117) to obtain α- and β-lipomycin. Financial support for this study by the DFG (IRTG 1038) is gratefully acknowledged.
α- and β-Lipomycin: Total Syntheses by Sequential Stille Couplings and Assignment of the Absolute Configuration of All Stereogenic Centers †
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 28, pages 7328–7334, July 7, 2014
How to Cite
Hofferberth, M. L. and Brückner, R. (2014), α- and β-Lipomycin: Total Syntheses by Sequential Stille Couplings and Assignment of the Absolute Configuration of All Stereogenic Centers . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 7328–7334. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402255
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
- DFG. Grant Number: IRTG 1038
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!