We acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (U0934003, J1103305), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-11-0533), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and the NSF of Guangdong Province (S2013030013474).
Constructing 3D Branched Nanowire Coated Macroporous Metal Oxide Electrodes with Homogeneous or Heterogeneous Compositions for Efficient Solar Cells†
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 19, pages 4816–4821, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, W.-Q., Xu, Y.-F., Rao, H.-S., Feng, H.-L., Su, C.-Y. and Kuang, D.-B. (2014), Constructing 3D Branched Nanowire Coated Macroporous Metal Oxide Electrodes with Homogeneous or Heterogeneous Compositions for Efficient Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4816–4821. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402371
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U0934003, J1103305
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0533
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- NSF of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2013030013474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!