We acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (U0934003, J1103305), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-11-0533), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and the NSF of Guangdong Province (S2013030013474).
Constructing 3D Branched Nanowire Coated Macroporous Metal Oxide Electrodes with Homogeneous or Heterogeneous Compositions for Efficient Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 19, pages 4816–4821, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Wu, W.-Q., Xu, Y.-F., Rao, H.-S., Feng, H.-L., Su, C.-Y. and Kuang, D.-B. (2014), Constructing 3D Branched Nanowire Coated Macroporous Metal Oxide Electrodes with Homogeneous or Heterogeneous Compositions for Efficient Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4816–4821. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402371
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U0934003, J1103305
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0533
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- NSF of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2013030013474
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.