We acknowledge continuous funding through the DFG (BR 1750) and the Helmholtz Association. K.-S.M. acknowledges a Vice Chancellor’s Research Fellowship from QUT and T.W. acknowledges the Marie-Curie ITN ECHONET (grant no. 316379).
Double Trouble—The Art of Synthesis of Chiral Dimeric Natural Products†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 18, pages 4524–4526, April 25, 2014
How to Cite
Wezeman, T., Masters, K.-S. and Bräse, S. (2014), Double Trouble—The Art of Synthesis of Chiral Dimeric Natural Products. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4524–4526. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402384
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- DFG. Grant Number: BR 1750
- Helmholtz Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!