We are deeply appreciative of financial support from Ecole Polytechnique to A.P. and G.H. and from ANR to P.F., and we thank Rhodia Chimie Fine (Dr. F. Metz) for a generous gift of HNTf2.
Gold-Catalyzed Synthesis of Functionalized Pyridines by Using 2H-Azirines as Synthetic Equivalents of Alkenyl Nitrenes†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 53, Issue 19, pages 4959–4963, May 5, 2014
How to Cite
Prechter, A., Henrion, G., Faudot dit Bel, P. and Gagosz, F. (2014), Gold-Catalyzed Synthesis of Functionalized Pyridines by Using 2H-Azirines as Synthetic Equivalents of Alkenyl Nitrenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 53: 4959–4963. doi: 10.1002/anie.201402470
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2014
- Ecole Polytechnique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!